When I started this blog I had (and have) so many great ideas for blogging. I kept thinking, once I graduate and finish school I’ll have time to do it all! But even without doing school I’m not posting as much as I’d like. I’m doing all sorts of things I’ve put off – decluttering, getting re-involved in Toastmasters, plus a few other projects.
Ideally, I’ll post once a day. It will help a great deal when I finally get a smart phone (next year) and can post during the day, at lunch or right after work.
- Here are some of the things you can expect to hear about in the future:
- Book reviews
- Getting ready for NaNoWriMo – National Novel Writing Month
- Getting ready for the big cruise
And there’ll be some weekly features:
- Sunday lesson (hey, I’m actually doing this one! A pat on the back for me.)
- Expand Your Vocabulary (Words I like and new words I’m learning)
- Links I Like (Blogs and sites I’m reading)
- Weekly weigh-in (Oh, this may or may not happen.)
- This week in SC – news of note (politics, culture, commentary)
- Caturday! (Each Saturday I’m going to post pix of everyone’s favorite feline, Pickles.)
So keep checking back. Learn more about what Aunt Jim is doing. Subscribe and get my scribblings via e-mail.
Coming up this weekend: I attend the state Toastmasters convention. Hilarity ensues.