A day off and I am spending it getting ready for a drop-in on Saturday, as well as doing many tasks on my to-do list:
- Donate old computer monitor to the Oliver Gospel Mission for their Christian Life Development Program.
- Take tablecloth to dry cleaners.
- Rehearse speech for Toastmasters meeting at noon.
- Prepare introduction for Toastmasters speech.
- Make up final shopping list for party and then shop.
- Wash car later in the day or tomorrow … we’re going to have weather in the 50s! And then Saturday it should be in the 60s for New Year’s Day!
- Later – tidy up closet and set aside clothes for donations (take those to Goodwill.)
- Make batch of chocolate chip cookies.
- Oh, and today I have a Weight Watchers meeting at 6:30 p.m. ….
I need to be in the car on my way by 10 a.m. … better get a move on.